Where to donate candy?

I have lots of left over Halloween candy and would love to donate - anyone know where in Temecula?
Adam A. Ruiz November 01, 2013 at 01:12 PM
You can drop off any candy at Southwest Riverside County Association of Realtors or The Glass Doctor in Murrieta. The candy will be packaged and delivered to deployed troops!
Roseann Salazar November 01, 2013 at 01:23 PM
Thanks Adam!


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »