This Sunday, the Baltimore Ravens will take on the San Francisco 49ers for Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans.
But chances are, you won't be taking a trip down south to see the game in person. So go with the next best thing: Watching it on big-screen TVs with good food and good company in Temecula.
The Super Bowl airs on CBS at 3:30 p.m. Pacific Time, 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
Here's a look at some great local options for places to catch the big game:
- Pechanga Resort & Casino, 45000 Pechanga Pkwy. There will be food and drink specials in the Cabaret; $2 Miller and $2 Coors draft beer at Kelsey's upstairs; and a special appearance by the Miller/ Coors Promo Girls. Call 888-PECHANGA (732-4264) for more information.
- Lazy Dog Cafe, 40754 Winchester Road, is offering $3-$6 happy hour specials all day on Super Bowl Sunday, so diners can sip Lazy Dog craft beers and specialty cocktails, and savor small plates like Togarashi edamame beans and wok-fired calamari, while enjoying the big game. Call 951-719-1884 for more information.
- Bel Vino Winery, 33515 Rancho California Road, is hosting Super Bowl Sunday Party Extravaganza, featuring all-you-can-eat appetizers for $14.95. Call 951-676-6414 to make a reservation.
- BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse, 26500 Ynez Road, is offering happy hour prices on drinks all game long this Sunday. Call 951-252-8370 for more information.
- Tilted Kilt, 26520 Ynez Road, promises the "best view for the big game." Call 951-553-7644 for more details.