The video, titled "Things to Watch in Temecula for 2014," details some of the major projects in the works.
There are five main areas highlighted in the clip, which you can watch above:
- Development-- Medical office buildings on Temecula Parkway and a new Fletcher Jones Mercedes-Benz set to open in town this Spring are among the highlights mentioned. "Last year, more than 3,000 building permits were pulled, and permit activity is up to 2006 levels," the video says.
- Jefferson Avenue-- A 560-acre project, from Rancho California Road to the Temecula/Murrieta border, will combine "living, working and lifestyle."
- Quality of Life Improvements-- The Temecula Community Center is getting a makeover, and is slated to be re-opened by summer.
- Youth-- "The city is a huge supporter of youth development and workforce programs," the video states while introducing some of the current interns.
- Infrastructure-- The French Valley Interchange is set to open this spring, adding another lane to Winchester Road and a new freeway offramp which lets drivers off at the corner of Jefferson Ave. and Cherry Street. The Butterfield Stage Road expansion is also set to open this year.